WME URComments (Stable)

This script is for replying to user requests the goal is to speed up and simplify the process. Thanks to Chat Jumper and URO+!

< Feedback on WME URComments (Stable)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016-01-04

Odd behavior

The scenario as I know it:

A new UR comes in. I provide the first comment to the UR. After four days I want to supply a reminder message. Whether the reminder is auto filled, or if I select to add the reminder manually, the action causes two reminders to be posted.

I currently have "Auto set reminder UR comment" disabled (not checked). When I open the UR, the Enter Comment field is blank. I click on the "Reminder Message" text and the field is populated. Hit enter and then see that one comment has increased to three comments.

As a test, I entered a manual message on a UR. So, same scenario: New UR, supplied first comment, adding second comment as reminder after four days, but two messages are updated. Here is the result:

gunnargsd(4) January 04, 2016
Just a reminder: We have not received a response on your report. If we don't hear back from you soon, we will infer everything is okay and close the report. Thanks!
gunnargsd(4) January 04, 2016
Did refreshing the map data help?

Interestingly, when the UR is opened for the second comment, if I hit Send, I'm told to add a comment to the blank field. If I add text to the field, remove that text so the field is empty, hit send, a single canned reminder message is provided.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Dave
- gunnargsd

rickzabelAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-01-04

"Auto set reminder UR comment" this sets the reminder in the UR window where you then have to click send.

based off what you are saying it sounds like you are using UR-MP to find URs that need reminding and not URC's filters. check if the setting near the bottom called "Auto send reminders" is on or off. when this setting is on reminders are sent in the background when the UR is on screen. so with this setting enabled there is no need to manually go around and send reminders.

Sign in to post a reply.