YouTube™ Video Downloader v15 [MP3,4K,WEBM,WAV,MP4,AAC,AndMore] NO ADS ✔️ ONE PAGE ✔️ 2021 UPDATE ✔️

Downloads video and audio from YouTube. Fast and efficient! Doesn't redirect to other pages!

< Feedback on YouTube™ Video Downloader v15 [MP3,4K,WEBM,WAV,MP4,AAC,AndMore] NO ADS ✔️ ONE PAGE ✔️ 2021 UPDATE ✔️

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021-09-15

Only outputs broken files ~16kb big.

Anpkal_ZuevAuthor
§
Only outputs broken files ~16kb big.

Hello, thanks for your feedback!

Right now I tested the program on different browsers in different videos and in different formats. The problem you mentioned did not reproduce. Could you please point your browser and link to the video that is not downloading?

§

I found the issue. It's my Anti-Virus.

My AV considers the *.googuu.xyz/* sites that Loader.to send you through to be potentially dangerous and automatically blocks them.

So, what your extension had been grabbing was the HTML code of the "This website was blocked" page, which is why the files where so small.

Anpkal_ZuevAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-09-16

Я нашел проблему. Это мой Антивирус.

Моя антивирусная программа считает сайты * .googuu.xyz / *, которые отправляет вам Loader.to, потенциально опасными и автоматически блокирует их.

Итак, ваше расширение захватило HTML-код страницы «Этот веб-сайт заблокирован», поэтому файлы были такими маленькими.

Thank you very much for figuring out this situation on your own =)

Sign in to post a reply.