Greasy Fork+

Adds various features and improves the Greasy Fork experience

< Feedback on Greasy Fork+

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021-08-30

How to configure the blacklist? Fixed blacklist is not very useful, hope it can be configured with regex or script id.

iFelix18Author
§
Edited: 2021-08-30

How to configure the blacklist?

The blacklist is not configurable (at least not at the moment).

Fixed blacklist is not very useful, hope it can be configured with regex or script id.

The purpose of this blacklist is to hide all scripts that have to do with online games, hacks, bots, and other useless things that clog the pages of Greasy Fork. It was created for personal use, but I hope it will also be useful to other users.

I could add a button next to each script to put its ID in a personal local blacklist, in a next version, in case anyone wants to hide a specific script.

iFelix18Author
§

I just updated the script, now there is a button that allows the user to block individual scripts.

§
Posted: 2021-08-31

Great!

§
Edited: 2021-08-31

Seems not work with:
Greasmonkey 3.17 + Waterfox Classic 2021.04 (aka 56.5)
same problem:
Tampermonkey + Waterfox Classic 2021.04 (aka 56.5)

Maybe related to:
Waterfox Classic 2021.04 (aka 56.5) maybe no backported needed new Javascript features. ?

Work with Firefox Quantum + Tampermonkey.

Note:
If (in Firefox) i see the "Hide this script" mention - a button with an icon should be great - in the script list,
I don't see it in the script page itself.

How to hide it and how unhide it ?

iFelix18Author
§

Seems not work with: Greasmonkey 3.17 + Waterfox Classic 2021.04 (aka 56.5) same problem: Tampermonkey + Waterfox Classic 2021.04 (aka 56.5)

It has only been tested on Firefox (Quantum), Chrome and Edge, with both Violentmonkey (which I recommend) and Tampermonkey. Compatibility with other script managers or browsers is not guaranteed.

If (in Firefox) i see the "Hide this script" mention - a button with an icon should be great - in the script list,I don't see it in the script page itself. How to hide it and how unhide it ?

In the script page it is not present, only in the list. I will add it. An icon could be great, I'll consider adding it thanks.

§

:-)

iFelix18Author
§

I just updated the script, now it is possible to block a script from its page.

§
Posted: 2021-09-01

Perfect for Quantum!

Sign in to post a reply.