Customize the colors of your dashboard and other blogs on waterfall.social.
Note: When enabled, this userstyle will be applied to ALL blogs, and will overwrite whatever theme they're using.
- Change lots of colors.
- Custom Font and Font Size Support
- Custom Background Image Support (URLs only).
- Rainbow icons and tags, just for fun.
- Sticky Navigation Header.
- Condensed blog dropdown. The list of blogs to switch to will scroll if you own 9+ blogs.
- Some very minor bug fixes/tweaks (sticky navigation, blog/title descriptions no longer disappear when the window size is too small, I changed how the source link is styled, etc.)
- Get the userstyle manager Stylus, if you don't already have it.
- Click 'Install Style As Userstyle'; this will open the code in Stylus.
- Click the button that says 'Install Style' that's on the left side of the Stylus window in order to install the userstyle.
- Now you can customize to your heart's content! If you aren't sure how to customize a userstyle in Stylus, check out these pages.