Auto Clicker For Browsers ➤
Steps for use:
- Click Alt + M to set CPS (Clicks Per Second)
- Click point you want to set auto clicker to
- To turn off click Alt + M again
- This is a dynamic auto clicker. You aren't set to one point!
If you want to change where auto clicker is set just click anywhere else!
- Mouse doesn't stay in one place, but the picked element keeps getting clicked.
You can now scroll around in the tab and move around. (Yay, Freedom!)
- Please follow recommended max for CPS, or your browser will crash 💀
- This script now works on all browsers (New Update!)