This theme aims to give a darker, easier on the eyes look to the new chat/social media website sqwok.im, while also keeping the original design language: the slightly blue tinted background, the high contrast lines, and some popups kept white here and there.
This style is still a work in progress. The code is currently messy and the theme have some issues.
This theme is made by hydargos. Feel free to write to me about any issue on Discord hydargos#7358, Twitter @hydargos123, firstname.lastname@example.org, or even @hydargos on sqwok!
- Some border/lines are still appearing as their default color. (if anyone has any idea on this...)
- Read posts appear too dim. (I don't know about that one either)
- "Fake loading text" appears too bright
- You tell me!
How do I use this?
Install the Stylus browser add-on on Firefox, Chrome or Opera (not tested). Then, click the second green button "Install as user style" on the top of this page. Leave "Search for updates" checked, and click the cyan "Install style" button. The theme should now be installed and instantly applied to sqwok.im. You can close the Stylus window that just opened. Stylus will automatically check for style updates and install them every 24 hours. You can modify this to be more or less frequent. You can also manually check for updates.
Can I use Stylish instead of Stylus?
Stylish is a discontinued, non-open-source version of Stylus. It has a history of breaking user's privacy and coming with malware. While the style should work with Stylish, I strongly advise you to use Stylus instead.
Why not post the theme on userstyle.org?
Much like Stylish, userstyle.org is not being maintained anymore. While it is still used by both Stylus and Stylish to acquire themes, the website is very slow, unmoderated, and it requires more work to maintain the script on two different places. GreasyFork is open-source, easy to use, and works flawlessly with Stylus.
v0.0.16 - 2021-01-22
- Fixed the version text being displayed incorrectly due to recent footer changes
v0.0.15 - 2021-01-05
- Themed user mention panel
v0.0.14 - 2021-01-04
- Fixed wrong version number. No other change were made.
v0.0.13 - 2021-01-02
- Themed a few minor elements (links color, removed inactive scrollbars in user list)
- Cleaned up the code, removed some unused stuff
- Added variables for easier modifications later
- Added version number in the footer
v0.0.12 - 2021-01-02
- Fixed typo breaking 0.0.11
v0.0.11 - 2021-01-02
- Themed a few minor unthemed elements
v0.0.10 - 2021-01-01
- Fixed the theme being applied to every website.
- The theme is now considered "usable" and will appear publicly on GreasyFork.
v0.0.9 - 2021-01-01
- Removed support URL as it caused incompatibilities
v0.0.8 - 2021-01-01
- Updated namespace (no idea what I'm doing tbh)
v0.0.7 - 2021-01-01
- Initial release on GreasyFork
- Fix to hide Inactive scrollbars on Windows, as intended by the developer
This theme is shared under the Creative Commons CC-BY-4.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/). Feel free to share, modify, and publish any part or the entirety of it's content, and to give credit whenever it is possible.