IMDb Scout Mod

Auto search for movie/series on torrent, usenet, ddl, subtitles, streaming, predb and other sites. Adds links to IMDb pages from hundreds various sites. Adds movies/series to Radarr/Sonarr. Adds external ratings from Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, Letterboxd, Douban, Allocine, MyAnimeList, AniList. Media Server indicators for Plex, Jellyfin, Emby. Dark theme/style for Reference View. Adds/Removes to/from Trakt's watchlist. Removes ads.

< Feedback on IMDb Scout Mod

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2022-06-13

Thanks for writing the script. I love this script, because it works for win10 and Android. I tried using this script with userscripts app and stay 2 app on ios 15.5. However, it can't work perfectly. Is it possible to make it work perfectly for my iPhone?

CatspinnerAuthor
§

Tampermonkey for Safari iOS should work, but sites with logins won't work.

Try this https://gear4.app iOS browser (no additional software required)

§

Thanks for your reply. After trying gear browser, I think stay 2 is better. Gear browser too slow to load the page. I will use this script with stay 2 on Safari, Although it can't work sometimes.

§
Posted: 2023-02-14

It's never worked the script on ios for me. I tried stay and userscripts extensions, they're installed but didn't work on imdb. Is there any settings to apply to make it work?

Sign in to post a reply.