HueHanaejistla's Diep.io Multiboxing Script

now you can control several tanks, very cool! (use shift for quick invert on sync keys, v to toggle sync mouse, and f to toggle sync keys by default) UPDATED UPDATED VERSION !!!

< Feedback on HueHanaejistla's Diep.io Multiboxing Script

Question/comment

§
Posted:

._. how to get over 2?

Diep doesn't allow over 2 tabs of diep ._. I can multibox. But only with 2 tabs how do I do it with atleast 10 .-. pleaase tell me. :(

§
Posted:

Yeah I'm also trying to do this. If you look at the other discussions they talk about using a vpn extension on google chrome. I tried like 6 extensions but none worked. I also tried using my NordVPN program on my computer but with no luck.

I heard from somewhere (I cant remember where) that you could use a virtual machine but I dont know how that could work.

Let me know if you find any solution to this!

§
Posted:

Virtual machines wouldn't work as they don't change your public IP However, they do work as a different method by using Input Director and a different computer VPN for each virtual machine, but its a real hassle to set up You can try a VPN extension, which are available for Firefox, Chrome, and Opera, the only problem is that the most well known have most of their proxies blocked, you'll either have to use the Netherland proxies or find a lesser used VPN that isn't blocked

§
Posted:
use opera vpn or zenmate
§
Posted:
zenmate is only available for chrome
§
Posted:
nice, that's why I see diep.ro piano make a lot of multiboxing video using opera.
thanks, at last i found the way to multibox :))
§
Posted:
stop coming here. if you make a video with my multiboxing script and do not put the link to this script AND give me credit, i will report your channel again. do you not understand you are breaking the law? or have you not noticed that you have been taken off several different websites?
§
Posted:
hey, i do not make video man??
§
Posted:
you don't anymore, but you used to. i know you are the alt of mekhi maragh.
§
Posted:
alt? what is it?
alt acc?
i'm from VietNam
I don't even know who is mekhi maragh expect he's a you tuber????
§
Posted:
alternate account of mekhi maragh
§
Posted:
what a suprise!!!

Sign in to post a reply.