Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Removes the nagging login popups and banners from mobile and desktop versions of Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, Twitter, Quora, Ask.fm, VK, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitch and from the mobile versions of Youtube and TikTok.

< Feedback on Login reminder popup remover (developement ceased - not up to date)

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2022-11-21

instagram: it gets rid of the annoying cookie consent, but am getting loginwalled after scrolling a few pages. it used to work previously.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-11-23

Hi, this means that my script is working and your IP got banned, as explained in the script's notes here: https://greasyfork.org/it/scripts/395497-login-reminder-popup-remover

§
Posted: 2022-11-23
Edited: 2022-11-23

Hi, this means that my script is working and your IP got banned, as explained in the script's notes here: https://greasyfork.org/it/scripts/395497-login-reminder-popup-remover

The popup is appearing over the feed, it doesn't do a redirect 🤔. Are you sure it's a IP ban?

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-12-02

Ah, ok, so you mean the login request popup? I'll check it.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-12-05

Solved in version 2.7.9

§
Posted: 2022-12-05

ok, i updated now.
so when i'm scrolling down on insta and the login popup is triggered/removed, the view jumps all the way to the top. not a big deal. but when i scroll down again there's a spinner that eventually times out from loading new content. this MIGHT be the infamous ip ban? is there some way i can check that?

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-12-10
Edited: 2022-12-10

Hi, unfortunately not: if it was the ban, you would reload the page and you would be bounced to the login page. This is just the page that refuses to load further content. At the moment, I haven't neither the time not the interest to try to bypass all of this. There are some external services that let you browse Instagram pages without annoyances: in the new version of the script I've added a note at the end of the page that suggests a couple of those services (Pixwox and Imginn at the moment).

Sign in to post a reply.