TSR - Freemium

Access some Subscriber/VIP functionality. Working by Trystanr.

< Feedback on TSR - Freemium

Question/comment

§
Posted:

Thank you for the script

You gave it the good college try but it seems they finally put an axe in freemium. After googling it and seeing how MANY people spread this on youtube it's no wonder they finally decided to patch the site to "fix" it.

Granted I'm still holding out a little hope that there is still a way around T$R's bull, but if there isn't then ah well. It was a good run while it lasted. Best of luck in your other endeavors and thanks again for all the work you had put into this.

§
Posted:

there is a work around that has been mentioned, bit more tedious but you can get the files that way.

§
Posted:
What's the work around? I'd be willing to try it. No matter how tedious.
§
Posted:
Look for the post by Aylinne Fay they mention the steps for the the method, I been testing the steps they listed and it works every time. Just remember to open each item you want to download in different tabs to avoid TSR bitching about ad block. Or disable ad block refresh, re enable ad block and follow the steps listed by Fay. Also keep Fay's work around on Greasyfork if possible don't want TSR fixing the hole they left in their attempt to axe this script.

Sign in to post a reply.