Automagic Jigidi Solver

Fastest way of solving Jigidi puzzles

< Feedback on Automagic Jigidi Solver

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021-09-22

Jigidi appear to no longer use the solve.php page
If I go to https://www.jigidi.com/solve.php?id=lnya21l5&g=5 the url is switched to https://www.jigidi.com/solve/lnya21l5/winchfiled-village-hall/

jtojanenAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-09-24

Update to v1.8.2

§

and right after the fix (an hour ago it was working fine) it's not working anymore ...

§

Working like a charm here!
Thanks @jtojanen for the fast fix :)

jtojanenAuthor
§
and right after the fix (an hour ago it was working fine) it's not working anymore ...

What happened? Nothing or did you get an error message? Troubleshooting would be a lot easier, but this is probably a false alarm. Try again.

jtojanenAuthor
§
Working like a charm here!
Thanks @jtojanen for the fast fix :)

Thanks!

§
Posted: 2021-09-29

The last update to 1.8.3 has worked very well. But I continue to have irregularities on showing the Heart to start the script. For a long periode it can work good, and suddenly it is gone when I start a new Jigidi to solve.
It seems it is coming back in business if I take timeout for a while, perhaps until next day.
Firefox 92.0, Tampermonkey 13.6136, MacOS 10.15.7
Something I can do to make sure it is working properly

§
The last update to 1.8.3 has worked very well. But I continue to have irregularities on showing the Heart to start the script. For a long periode it can work good, and suddenly it is gone when I start a new Jigidi to solve.
It seems it is coming back in business if I take timeout for a while, perhaps until next day.

Just do a full reload of the site, sometimes the injection of the the script is not succesful.
Here all is fine...

jtojanenAuthor
§
Edited: 2021-09-29
Just do a full reload of the site, sometimes the injection of the the script is not succesful.
Here all is fine...

This is one of the problems with userscripts. We use "@run-at document-start" to

run before any document begins loading, thus before any scripts run or images load.

But this isn't 100% reliable and sometimes userscript runs too late and injection fails. This has happened and lately I have seen this happening more often. Clearing caches should help as then browser needs to load the web page from server.

jtojanenAuthor
§

Also update to v1.8.4. But unfortunately it doesn't solve this problem.

§
Also update to v1.8.4. But unfortunately it doesn't solve this problem.

Updated my version running on my mobile phone - fast and stable for 2 or 3 tested puzzles *thumbs up*

I guess the real issue is his MacOs ;)

§
Posted: 2021-09-30

Claring caches solved it! Thank you!

§
Posted: 2021-10-01

Working again with 1.8.4. Thanks!

§

And stopped again .... with the usual message.

jtojanenAuthor
§
Edited: 2021-10-01
And stopped again .... with the usual message.

They have restored the "old" server side speed limit. It might be that they are also rebuilding IP address database to block all script users by IP address later as I didn't get the permamently blocked message. I won't give instructions, but everyone knows what to do.

§
, but everyone knows what to do.
No.. Please
jtojanenAuthor
§
, but everyone knows what to do.
No.. Please

Jigidi is clearly reading and following this forum, so NO! And to others, DO NOT POST INSTRUCTIONS HERE!

Sign in to post a reply.