Automagic Jigidi Solver

Fastest way of solving Jigidi puzzles

< Feedback on Automagic Jigidi Solver

Question/comment

§
Posted:
I've updated teh script several times, uninstalled and installed it again. Get this message:

Automagic Jigidi Solver disabled!
To use it, sign out and try again.

Sign out of and in to WHAT? Jigidi? Greasyfork? :-(
jtojanenAuthor
§
Posted:
I could say RTFM, but this is probably my fault. So if I change the message to "Automagic Jigidi Solver disabled! To use it, sign out from Jigidi and try again." Would it help? :)
§
Posted:
Edited:
§
Posted:
It doesn't matter how many times I have signed in and out of Jigidi, reinstalled the solver, restarted both Chrome and Edge, and restarted my two laptops. It still just says: "Automagic Jigidi Solver disabled! To use it, sign out and try again."

No clue what I'm doing wrong :-/
jtojanenAuthor
§
Posted:
This should be one of those things that never fails. It uses Jigidi config to see if Jigidi thinks you are guest or non-guest; registered user that is logged in.

Try this:
1. Open the main page of jigidi.com, not any puzzle page! Now on the upper right corner of the page, what do you see?
2. Do you see "Create", your username and some number, possible zero? If you see this, click your username and it opens a menu. Now choose "Sign out".
3. Do you see "Join" and "Sign in"? Excellent, you are logged out!!
4. Now click "Quickplay", do you get the same error message? "Automagic Jigidi Solver disabled!"

Sign in to post a reply.