< Feedback on Automagic Jigidi Solver

Question/comment

§
Posted:
Edited:
Automagic Jigidi Solver disabled!
Jigidi has updated to v3.1794
but solver supports v3.1792
Try updating the userscript and then try again.

Solution: update to version 1.5.3 and remove version 1.5.2 from TamperMonkey!
jtojanenAuthor
§
Posted:
This was an update from Jigidi that did no changes to internal function naming, only changes in logging, code rearrange and small bug fix. Of course version number was pumped up so script stopped working as precaution.

As it was 2am here, I didn't test everything but to update TamperMonkey, just clicking "Check for userscript updates" should be sufficient. After the update, there should be only one version installed. Have you seen version 1.5.2 still lurking?
§
Posted:
@jtojanen:

After installing v 1.5.3 I still didn´t see the heart button. When I checked the installed userscripts in TamperMonkey I saw three Jigidi userscript versions, the old (2 times!) and new one. After deleting the two 1.5.2 versions I saw the heart button and solving worked as before. In fact it was an extra installation instead of an update plus a duplication of the old one. Using Firefox 66.0.3 and TamperMonkey. Hope this is helpfull for you!
jtojanenAuthor
§
Posted:
That must be a bug in TamperMonkey. It would be interesting to know if you had number of running scripts greater than the normal one when you had multiple versions to Jigidi script installed? I guess if they all where enabled then the answer is yes. I have updated the troubleshooting instructions if anyone ever reads those.
§
Posted:
There is a new release of TamperMonkey. Installed it and 1.5.3 is still working. Maybe the release solves the duplication and ´the install instead or update´ issue. Hard to check because I can´t reproduce it after updating both of them.
§
Posted:
Jigidi has updated to v3.1797

Tried reinstalling TamperMonkey and still no dice.
jtojanenAuthor
§
Posted:
Edited:
Problem solved, opdate or reinstall userscript to version 1.5.4
§
Posted:
Jigidi has updated to v3.1806

Sign in to post a reply.