CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Modified TinyChat - Best Scripts; prepare to be amazed.

< Feedback on CosmosisT's TinyChat Script (CTS V1.8.65)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021-02-24

its telling me Youtube is OFF .. and I have GOLD membership through Tiny chat aswell, Is something wrong with the Script, I'm not sure what's going on

§
Posted: 2021-02-25
its telling me Youtube is OFF .. and I have GOLD membership through Tiny chat aswell, Is something wrong with the Script, I'm not sure what's going on

Same in our room Youtube stopped working, it's a Gold Acct Room

CosmosisTAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-02-26

TinyChat has been disabling room's YouTube. This has been happening at random to rooms throughout TinyChat. If your room says YouTube is off, initial message when joining it means you no longer have communication with the server to control/use the YouTube feature.

There's no clean way to fix this or bypass it any with CTS. Best we wait and in the mean-time let TinyChat support know they messed up.
--
I apologize for this all happening at once, other features should still work and if TinyChat at all fixes this, things should resume like normal.

§
Posted: 2021-02-26

Ok Ty for getting back CT - I'll get a mssg to TC Support. Appreciate ur work!

CosmosisTAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-03-01

Hopefully TinyChat stops lying to their customers soon... it's a bit ridiculous. Some users they claimed it was an issue with YouTube but as some rooms worked still it proved that they were applying settings on their end and ruining the fun for others...

CosmosisTAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-03-06

No update yet.

Sign in to post a reply.