§
Posted: 2018-04-28
Edited: 2018-05-05

Currently Working

Currently Not Working . Can you fix?

AllInRedAuthor
§

Hmmm what's the problem exactly? No notifications?

AllInRedAuthor
§

Server-side crashes for a little bug caused by new Gamdom update(even if it doesn't seem, Gamdom updates some things of their code every day or two days). Should be fixed now.

§

yes ,its working now thanks bro.

§
Posted: 2018-05-04

not working now dude.

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-05-05

Hmmm everything seems OK for me on the servers and everything. Now I have to wait until a rain to confirm, but seems OK at least for me.

§

again working :)

AllInRedAuthor
§

@"Samuel Noyoro" said: again working :)

Okay, IDK what happened. I just woke up and everything was fine. Probably errors on servers/Gamdom update/IDK I just know that is currently working, thanks for confirming. I don't know what happened(as I said) but it's simply working. Strange.

§
Posted: 2018-05-11

Hello! It hasn't been working for me for the last couple of days.

AllInRedAuthor
§

@Aidan1 said: Hello! It hasn't been working for me for the last couple of days.

I'm sorry, but for me is working. Checked servers -> Everything OK Checked past registered(and notified) rain history -> Nothing strange, everything it's also OK. And, I just got a notification. Probably you have a caching problem, which is unusual and anyway I'm working on a solution. Also, knowing that you use Chrome(it's the browser shown in your comment) maybe the issue it's that you don't get SOUND(but notifications) as for a recent Chrome sound update which doesn't allow to play sounds if you haven't "played anything manually" before, thing which I'm investigating and currently it's better to use Firefox.

§

Thank you for your answer! unfortunately firefox didn't work either... should I just clear my cache on chrome?

§
Posted: 2018-05-12

still doesn't work and I'm not even getting text notifications on any browser. are you trying to fix it?

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-05-13

@Aidan1 said: still doesn't work and I'm not even getting text notifications on any browser. are you trying to fix it?

It happened to me that one user said me that it wasn't working for him... But it was because he wasn't logged in on the website. If you're logged in and it still doesn't work...Then your problem is very probably your computer.

§

So is there nothing I can do then? Because it used to work before... what could possibly be wrong

AllInRedAuthor
§
Edited: 2018-05-13

@Aidan1 a zis: So is there nothing I can do then? Because it used to work before... what could possibly be wrong

I don't know exactly(as it's working for me) but I'm working on a way to fix a series of problems and reduce server's downtimes.

§
Posted: 2018-05-14

My antivirus says "threat has been detected" when I'm on detector even if I turn it off. Could this be a reason maybe?

AllInRedAuthor
§

@Aidan1 a zis: My antivirus says "threat has been detected" when I'm on detector even if I turn it off. Could this be a reason maybe?

Yes. That's very probably the reason. Could you say me your antivirus, please?

§

It's avast (free version)

AllInRedAuthor
§

@Aidan1 said: It's avast (free version)

Can you send me a screenshot of what error do you get exactly, please? And, by the way, what's your username on the sebsite?

§

I don't get any error I just hear the sound, nothing else. My username is Aidanaidan.

AllInRedAuthor
§

@Aidan1 a zis: I don't get any error I just hear the sound, nothing else. My username is Aidanaidan.

With error I mean the antivirus detection, sorry, I wrote it fast. But.. So... do you get notifications now? Because you just said that you get sound.

§

I mean I get antivirus sound "threat has been detected" but nothing shows up..

AllInRedAuthor
§

@Aidan1 a zis: I mean I get antivirus sound "threat has been detected" but nothing shows up..

Ah ok. But it now works for you or not?

§

Now it does lol, did you do something?

AllInRedAuthor
§
Edited: 2018-05-14

@Aidan1 said: Now it does lol, did you do something?

Yes, I touched changed a few things on the server-side code. BTW, are you still receiving antivirus alert?

§

not anymore.

AllInRedAuthor
§

@Aidan1 a zis: not anymore.

Nice. Then, now it works as expected. Due to the recent changes it could use 1-2% more of CPU (DEPENDS a lot on your computer components, maybe you don't even see difference, depends a lot, but 1-2% it's in GENERAL) but as far as now it gives:

• More server stability
  • Less caching issues(reduced to almost a rounded 0%).
  • A little bit(not much, but a little) more performance on low-end computers

Have a nice day by the way.

§

Thanks a lot! :) Have a nice day too.

§
Posted: 2018-05-21

Not working now ,AllInRed

AllInRedAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-05-22

@"Eazy Peazy" said: Not working now ,AllInRed