[RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Accurate filling of new upload/request and group/request edit forms based on foobar2000's playlist selection or web link, offline and online release integrity check, tracklist format customization, featured artists extraction, classical works formatting, online cover art lookup, reporting open requests, form enhancements and more

< Feedback on [RED/OPS/DIC] Upload Assistant

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-02-22

Thanks for this

I've not had a lot of time to play with it, but I can already see the time it will save me. Tried it with a few albums and it seemed fairly accurate even on more obscure stuff.

Could it pull album art from vgmdb? For game and anime soundtracks. Not a big deal either way as it seems to find it most of the time.

AnakundaAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-02-23
Edited: 2020-02-23

The search isn't well structured, but vgmdb seems a relevant source, will be aded to fetchable sites.

§
Posted: 2020-03-08

@Anakunda said: The search isn't well structured, but vgmdb seems a relevant source, will be aded to fetchable sites.

vgmdb is annoying because you have to use quotes to search for anything 3 letters or less. You also need an account to get full sized images.

Anyway, rather than create a new thread I thought I'd ask how you get it to copy the DR info from foobar, do you need to write DR to metadata?

AnakundaAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-03-09

If scanned DR values are written to tags, it's being written to release description as DRn, otherwise dropping or pasting foo_dr.txt to description works independent on values in tags.

Sign in to post a reply.