GOTA Extender

Game of Thrones Ascent Extender

< Feedback on GOTA Extender

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-05-26

Feedback and suggestions

First of all, thanks you so much for your work. This is a really handy tool to have. Helps to get past a lot of mindless clicking DB has designed for the players.

However, I would like to make some suggestions for the future.
- Bruiting: perhaps give us the chance to use a time delay (5-8sec) between each bruiting attempt. This way it is less likely the system will flag the activity on DB's end. I am not sure if DB is actively keeping tabs on such stuff but better safe than sorry. Also, it would be awesome if we had the bruit SS button in the keep, next to each SS. (similar to the buttons on the right side e.g retain, adventure, ptp, heal) Its hard to find a particular SS from the long "set sworn sword" list if you have hundreds of SSs.

- Training: I must admit, I have not used the "train all" function because I have couple of sworn swords (SS) which I have not decided on what I want to train them in yet. Perhaps in the keep it is possible to add a e.g. "Extended Training" button next to each SS, clicking it enables you to choose what to train that particular SS in and then the extender loops the command until that particular SS has used all its training points. This way we can quickly train individual swords without needing to click endlessly. The down side would be that you'd need to do each SS separate but those who wish to train in bulk can still use the Train all function. And alternative solution would be if we can choose a skip SS (do not train this SS at the moment) option when in the train all window.

- Sorting: I love the sorting options. They are really handy when cleaning inventory and gearing SSs. However, would it be possible to get an extra option of "original" in the sort by list. By original I mean the original order in which they are without the extenders function rearranging them. For example, I mostly know the order of my SS by heart but when the extender is active then they are all over the place. We do not always need the sorting whenever we are using the extender.

- Player-to-player (ptp): Would be possible to add a delay between ptp attacks when using send all option? (preferable random between parameters we can set ourselves). I have heard that DB does sometimes check and takes action against people who are launching action too fast. This is way I am hesitant to use the present function. It would be safer to perhaps insert a 8-15 sec delay between each SS.

- Adventure Party (AP): I have no idea how doable it is but could you add an feature to the extender, which periodically does the following: 1) opens AP, 2) marks results as viewed, 3) sends out the party.

I have had some other ideas in the past but cannot recall anything more at the moment. I'll leave a comment when can remember more. In the mean time, keep up the good work!

§
Posted: 2015-05-26
Edited: 2015-05-26
- Player-to-player (ptp): Would be possible to add a delay between ptp attacks when using send all option? (preferable random between parameters we can set ourselves). I have heard that DB does sometimes check and takes action against people who are launching action too fast. This is way I am hesitant to use the present function. It would be safer to perhaps insert a 8-15 sec delay between each SS.

My bad, I have not used this function after the last update, which according to the log introduced the delay.

Sign in to post a reply.