Mobile browser touch gestures

Add touch gestures to your mobile browser, ready to use and no configuration required. In addition to general gestures, there are also special gestures for text, images, and videos. Do you still think it's not enough? Support adding personalized gestures that belong to you. We recommend using Kiwi browser, Yandex browser, and Lemur browser.

< Feedback on Mobile browser touch gestures

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020-06-04

terrible memory leak with Firefox preview

as in the title I spend half a day to individuate the cause of a memory leak of Firefox preview with violent monkey (even if not officially supported). other scripts work without problem but this cause a terrible memory leak in reddit. to reproduce just go to reddit.com tap on pencil icon to make a new post Wait about 60 seconds and Firefox preview will use all the phone memory (6 giga in my case).

L.XavierAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-06-05

Some of the code in this script is unique to the chrome and WebKit kernel, such as "webkitExitFullscreen". I'm not compatible with Firefox, and you're using a preview version of the browser, which may cause memory leaks.

You can try to write Firefox compatible code, or switch to a stable version of the browser.

Sign in to post a reply.