Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

A huge userscript that modifies hundreds of websites, adding mods, hacks, new features, and quality-of-life to the web! (in beta) Notable features: auto-redirects, a fully-featured MooMoo.io hack, Google Classroom dark mode, mass delete discord messages, remove ads on baidu, disable Google Analytics, Facebook ad blocker!

< Feedback on Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021-06-19

This hack is SO OP, my rating is 5 stars! This is the best hack I have seen. A few suggestions. You should make the insta place a spike so you can insta soldier helmets. Ty for this OP hack. The best hack. PS: this comment is to all the pps that the hacks doesn't work. You have to first download a extension called tampermonkey than download this and it'll work. :D

§
Posted: 2021-06-19

PS also let us have unlimited gold pls TY

§
Posted: 2021-06-20

also, can you make the hack better by alowing us to change our age. Or can you make it so we can insta join a clan. Ty xD lol

§
Posted: 2021-07-08

casual penguin u can insta soldier hat players. Get bull hat + turret gear insta and ur fine

§
Posted: 2021-07-09

oh ty

§
Posted: 2021-07-09

also i don't use insta setup i use stick to do boost and spike! wait its not the hack, its the skill where you place pads and put a spike. gg

§
Posted: 2021-08-18

the spick scircle doesnt work what do i change in the script to have it a differet letter

§
Posted: 2022-08-26

For those of you who think this is the best hack watch ae86 mod then rv3 and ae remakke from fz broadcast yt channel and also watch king hans.

Sign in to post a reply.