MOOMOO.IO/KRUNKER/MOPE/ALLSITES/&MORE SUPER MOD! INSTA, ALL UPGRADES, AUTOHEAL, PRO CURSOR, +100 RES

(WORKING 2020) SUPER MOOMOO/KRUNKER MOD! KRUNKER: ADBLOCK, ALLSITE: ANTISPACEBAR SCROLL, MOOMOO: AIMBOT, INSTAKILL, AUTOHEAL, KATANA + MUSKET, PRO CURSOR, HOTKEYS, NO ADS, HAT MACRO, ANTI INSTAKILL, +100 RESOURCE, WS SENDER, INGAME CHAT! MOPE.IO AUTO DIVE, AUTO RUN, ADBLOCK! DIEP.IO: ANTIAFK!

< Feedback on MOOMOO.IO/KRUNKER/MOPE/ALLSITES/&MORE SUPER MOD! INSTA, ALL UPGRADES, AUTOHEAL, PRO CURSOR, +100 RES

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2021-01-14
DUDE WHY DID YOU COPY MY MOD??! My mod was private and you just published it. And if you look in your script you see that you have a feature THAT TRACKS YOUR IP ADRESS WHICH WAS ALSO COPIED!! DELETE your script or make an update otherwise I will report it!!!
§
Posted: 2021-01-31
Greasyfork moderators here you have the proof please delete this copied script
§
Posted: 2021-02-19
fz copied my anti from SpyderMod (im an alt account), the screenshot is from my mod, though the anti is a older version
§
Posted: 2021-02-19
yes... he is so fraud
§
Posted: 2021-02-24
Fraud he copied He's Tryna get credit for which he doesn't deserve
§
Posted: 2021-02-26
how is any of this proof? the greasyfork moderators have asked for proof, and none of you have provided any conclusive proof :/
yu
bn
hjuyhgh
how is any of this proof? the greasyfork moderators have asked for proof, and none of you have provided any conclusive proof :/
§
Posted: 2021-03-13
ghhf
§
Posted: 2021-03-13
nope

Sign in to post a reply.