Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

A huge userscript that modifies hundreds of websites, adding mods, hacks, new features, and quality-of-life to the web! (in beta) Notable features: auto-redirects, a fully-featured MooMoo.io hack, Google Classroom dark mode, mass delete discord messages, remove ads on baidu, disable Google Analytics, Facebook ad blocker!

< Feedback on Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2020-06-02

Do you know how I can make my own script

If I wanted to make hot keys for accessories do you know how I could do it in code

zyenithAuthor
§

i'll add it in

§

Ok thx

§

Do you know where I can do script tutorials

zyenithAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-06-05

moomoo.io requires a bunch of other knowledge, so it's not worth it. i'll fix everything now though

§
Posted: 2020-06-08

Making a User script isn't something you just do, there's not really a tutorial. All you need to know is how to make a basic website with Pure HTML and CSS then enough JavaScript knowledge to be able to edit and modify the site you want until you have made the script do what you want to do.

You also have to remember specifically for IO games, some IO Game Developers may see your userscript and attempt to or actually patch your script. If that's the case, you have to figure out someway to go around their patch and still make your script work fine.

Again, it's not that easy to do to make a script.

Sign in to post a reply.