Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

A huge userscript that modifies hundreds of websites, adding mods, hacks, new features, and quality-of-life to the web! (in beta) Notable features: auto-redirects, a fully-featured MooMoo.io hack, Google Classroom dark mode, mass delete discord messages, remove ads on baidu, disable Google Analytics, Facebook ad blocker!

< Feedback on Lift Web Restrictions: .io Game Mods (MooMoo.io/Krunker.io/..), Ad Link Bypasser, Adblock, & MORE!

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

Deleted user 666777
§
Posted: 2020-07-14

flareZ, ur not probably going to see this, but u should add a line code to we can start with more than 100res. I'm considerated a great programmer, but somehow I can't find the command line. The command are an total chaos, and it's giant. The code are like Yandere Simulator XD sorry, but it works, and it's OK. If u add this, I can become a contributor if u want, and help with the code. Thx if u r seeing this.

Arrow Gamer

§
Posted: 2022-08-26

I have studied js for 8years now and it only took me 15 minutes to find it. If you truly are a great programmer, this shouldnt be hard at al.

§
Posted: 2022-12-09

I have studied js for 8years now and it only took me 15 minutes to find it. If you truly are a great programmer, this shouldnt be hard at al.

Unfortunately, it is impossible to get more than 100 resources because we use a predefined function. If you used to follow Sydney's social’s, you would have received +100 resources; this simply reactivates that function.

zyenithAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-12-23

no this is possible, you just need to send the moofoll byte in your spawn data

Sign in to post a reply.