VRV's watchlist has a bunch of sorting options, but none of them are good. That's sad.
This script helps with that. Specifically:
- the watchlist is sorted with unwatched episodes on top, and next episode titles shown.
- watched series are greyed out. series that are likely to have more episodes soon are displayed higher with their original air date/time shown.
- the series page shows the next episode that will play prominently, rather than the first episode of the current season.
- if you really want to use VRV's other sort options, they're still available in the sort dropdown.
- Auto-play is disabled when reaching the end of a season. This helps to keep your watchlist meaningful during a run.