Local YouTube Downloader

Download YouTube videos without external service.

< Feedback on Local YouTube Downloader

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021-05-13
昨天还能下,单今天就不行了,卸载了广告拦截也不行.
作者请修复一下吧。
maple3142Author
§

我還能用,所以是你那邊的問題

§
Yeah, bullshit, many people are reporting on this issue, myself included.
Even after uninstalling all and any ad blocking extensions, I too still get that error.
You really should look into what's causing the issue when you have the time.
maple3142Author
§

I can't fix problems that I don't have. Maybe there are some people who know programming also have this problem can fix it.

§
The url "https://www.youtube.com/get_video_info?video_id=..." responded 404, which may cause this issue.
maple3142Author
§

The url "https://www.youtube.com/getvideoinfo?video_id=..." responded 404, which may cause this issue.

If that url returns 404, that video doesn't exist.

§
Edited: 2021-05-13
Sorry, I can vouch that it does not work. I have loaded the script in a completely fresh install of a browser. No other addons are installed other than tampermonkey and this script. It still is not working.

抱歉,我可以保证它不起作用。我已经在全新安装的浏览器中加载了脚本。除tampermonkey和此脚本之外,没有安装其他插件。它仍然无法正常工作。
§
不能用了,试过关了或卸载所有的ad-Blocker.
maple3142Author
§
Posted: 2021-05-14

我用的是 Chrome 結合 ViolentMonkey,不能用的自己試試看 有用 vpn 的可能要注意一下 ip 是不是和很多人共用的,最好要是自己獨佔的 ip 比較好,以前有其他人就是因為 vpn 有問題

§
Edited: 2021-05-14
I have just tested it with Chrome and it does indeed work regardless if violentmonkey or tampermonkey. However, with Firefox, it does not. I recommend you try it yourself. VPN is not on either, so that cannot be the issue.

我刚刚使用Chrome进行了测试,无论violentmonkey还是tampermonkey,它确实可以正常工作。但是,对于Firefox,事实并非如此。我建议您自己尝试。 VPN都不在任何一个上,因此这不是问题。
maple3142Author
§

我就是沒有問題:

maple3142Author
§

vpn 的部分之前有使用者回報過換個 vpn 就好了的狀況,就我所知這可能是因為 YouTube 會根據使用者的 ip 以及是否有登入的狀態而有所不同,而這個會造成腳本有問題

§
Hmm... you know what it could be? Google A/B testing. Some people experience this issue. Others don't. It depends if you're sent the A/B testing.
...Yep. It's exactly that. It works just fine in a private window of Firefox.
Thankfully, because it works on a version that is not logged in, there is a method for you to use to get the A/B testing and I've just tested it myself to make sure it works. Make sure you are not logged into Google when doing this.
Go to any youtube video and press F12.
Go to "Application" in Chrome or "Storage" in Firefox.
Open the cookies for youtube.com
Copy and paste "mfoJUY5pTlM" without quotes into the "VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE" cookie
Copy and paste "Jw3bSJhlVpI" without quotes into the "YSC" cookie.
Refresh the page with the script loaded.

These cookies are copied from mine of a version that has the A/B testing. Putting them as your cookies will allow you to see the issue.

嗯...你知道会是什么吗? Google A / B测试。有些人会遇到此问题。其他人没有。这取决于您是否收到了A / B测试。
...是的。就是这样它在Firefox的私有窗口中工作正常。
值得庆幸的是,由于它可以在未登录的版本上运行,因此您可以使用一种方法来进行A / B测试,而我刚刚亲自对其进行了测试,以确保它可以正常工作。确保执行此操作时未登录Google。
转到任何youtube视频,然后按F12。
转到Chrome中的“应用程序”或Firefox中的“存储”。
打开youtube.com的Cookie
复制不带引号的'mfoJUY5pTlM'并将其粘贴到'VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE'cookie中
将不含引号的'Jw3bSJhlVpI'复制并粘贴到'YSC'cookie中。
刷新加载了脚本的页面。

这些Cookie是从经过A / B测试的版本中复制的。将它们作为cookie放置后,您就可以看到问题了。
§
I have this problem in Firefox. It prompts for adding a whitelist filter when the video loads (I'm using Adblock Plus), but there's nothing I can do to stop this happening (added whitelist entry, turned off Adblock Plus...). The problem started yesterday.

As re11ding says, all works fine in a private window. Glad to have that work-around!

Thanks re11ding for isolating the problem and providing a work-around. And many thanks maple3142 for writing a great plugin!
§
I have this problem in Firefox. It prompts for adding a whitelist filter when the video loads (I'm using Adblock Plus), but there's nothing I can do to stop this happening (added whitelist entry, turned off Adblock Plus...). The problem started yesterday.

As re11ding says, all works fine in a private window. Glad to have that work-around!

Thanks re11ding for isolating the problem and providing a work-around. And many thanks maple3142 for writing a great plugin!
I appreciate the thanks, but the solution is very much temporary until the script is fixed. Give thanks when maple3142 fixes the script! Heh.
maple3142Author
§

So adding these two lines of javascript script at the start of script (below "use strict") should work:

document.cookie = 'VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=7g1YwOIccoE'
document.cookie = 'YSC=E7lbjQFSIbk'

If it works, I can push an update to fix that

§

So adding these two lines of javascript script at the start of script (below "use strict") should work:

document.cookie = 'VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE=7g1YwOIccoE'
document.cookie = 'YSC=E7lbjQFSIbk'

If it works, I can push an update to fix that

You are correct, this does work. However, it will not work forever. Once the A/B testing is complete, then this will be pushed to everyone and cookie manipulation will not work any longer. You will ideally have to find the cause and work around it for the script to keep working. This also does not work if logged in.
§
The cookies fix seems to break the comments section - it won't show any comments, just the loading gif.

Comments show if I open the video in a private window.

Sign in to post a reply.