YouTube™ Multi Downloader v8.6 (Relaunched) 🚀💯 - TubeMP3.to (NO ADS & NEW LAYOUT FOR YT! 🚫🤩)

This script adds a download button, a faster way to download audio from YouTube and with guaranteed quality. This site is very simple, fast and effective to download! Best of all!

< Feedback on YouTube™ Multi Downloader v8.6 (Relaunched) 🚀💯 - TubeMP3.to (NO ADS & NEW LAYOUT FOR YT! 🚫🤩)

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

Dlaczego ten skrypt nie działa w przeglądarce Microsoft Edge ?

PunisherAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-10-27

The script is only compatible with Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Safari on the desktop or notebook.

You can't make a script for Microsoft Edge ? (Nie możecie zrobić skryptu dla Microsoft Edge) ?

You don't need to do a script for Microsoft Edge anymore. I did not install it, because I saw that it is not in "Information", but I decided to install it and it works, even though I had problems with it before, which are shown in the photo. Also add this browser in the "Information" section so that no one would write such opinions anymore. (Nie musisz już robić skryptu dla Microsoft Edge. Nie instalowałam go, bo zobaczyłam, że nie ma go w "Informacje", ale pomimo to postanowiłam go zainstalować i działa, choć wcześniej miałam z nim problemy które są na zdjęciu. Także dopisz tą przeglądarkę w sekcji "Informacje" po to żeby nikt już nie pisał takich opinii).

PunisherAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-10-28

Microsoft Edge has an HTTPS protocol system, it is an identical version of the HTTP protocol in an SSL layer. This additional layer allows data to be transmitted over an encrypted connection and meet the authenticity of the server and the client through digital certificates. Edge does not use HTTP protocol, only HTTPS through certificates.

Sign in to post a reply.