Direct download from Google Play

Adds APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror and Evozi download buttons to Google Play Store when browsing apps.

< Feedback on Direct download from Google Play

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2021-12-28

Request update! Google play updated, resulting in script invalidation. Thank you!

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-12-31

Hi, which browser are you using? I've tried with Firefox for Android, Bromite, Chrome for Windows and Firefox for Windows, and I still see the usual Google Play interface.

§
Posted: 2022-01-23

Hi, which browser are you using? I've tried with Firefox for Android, Bromite, Chrome for Windows and Firefox for Windows, and I still see the usual Google Play interface.

确实不能用了。Google Chrome版本 97.0.4692.99(正式版本) (64 位)

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-01-23

I'm sorry, I've tried Chrome 97 and I still see the old interface. Can you please post a screenshot of the interface you see on your pc? Just to know what should I be seeing.

§
Posted: 2022-03-02

I'm sorry, I've tried Chrome 97 and I still see the old interface. Can you please post a screenshot of the interface you see on your pc? Just to know what should I be seeing.

Sometimes this plugin does not work
I am using Google Chrome 98.0.4758.102

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2022-03-09

Ok, this is the first time I see this interface: thank you for the screenshots! I'll try to solve the problem. At the moment I have a lot of (real life) work to do, so I don't know how soon I will fix it, but hopefully it will be before the end of March.

StephenPAuthor
§
Edited: 2022-03-09

I found the culprit: the new interface is only enabled for selected Asian languages. I've switched the site to Taiwanese and now I can see what you see. The adaptation will require a major rework of the script's interface.

StephenPAuthor
§
Edited: 2022-03-09

It turned out to be quite easy to add the buttons also to this new interface: I've published an update (v3.0.0) that works on it, but I've only tested on PC with Firefox with ViolentMonkey, without logging in. It still has some graphic imperfections, but it does the job.

§
Posted: 2022-06-08

Please update it, new interface is causing this, im using latest version of script and chrome browser and it's not working...
if update needs huge effort to make it work with new interface, maybe there is way we can force to use old interface and problem would be fixed

§
Posted: 2022-06-16

Thank you, the new version is available!

Sign in to post a reply.