Pixiv Previewer

Display preview images (support single image, multiple images, moving images); Download animation(.zip); Sorting the search page by favorite count(and display it). Updated for the latest search page.

< Feedback on Pixiv Previewer

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021-07-25

Can you add using all available space to preview?

§
Posted: 2021-07-25

And when previewing multiple images, switching between them keys ← and →, and, if possible, with the mouse wheel.

ocrosoftAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-07-27

Now the preview image is as large as possible under the condition of ensuring the aspect ratio, what do you mean of "all available space"?
Using left and right arrow or mouse wheel to switch multiple images maybe available in the next preview version, please wait patiently, I'll post install link here.

§

All available space — all available space in the browser window. Without binding to the position of the mouse cursor.

ocrosoftAuthor
§

I understand, in some websites, you can click an image to start a fullscreen preview, and click again to close it.
But there is a problem: The trigger of preview in current version, is "mouse hover" event, this event can be triggered easily by mistake(just move the cursor over the item), on the contrary, the "click" event is more stable(must press the left button).

In fact, at the beginning of version 3.0, I want the preview function to work in two modes, the another one is fullscreen preview like this, finally I give it up because I haven't thought about how to coordinate various functions.

I may try to implement this in version 4.0, do you have any good suggestions?

§

Look how work imagus. Key F switch modes.
It would be nice if imagus could show animation in a preview...

ocrosoftAuthor
§

I tried imagus, it is an great extension, currently you can disable preview function in setting and use imagus instead~

Sign in to post a reply.