You will need to install a user script manager extension to install this script.
Script changes header color depends on project you work with.
Who may need it — script could be useful for those, who works with several projects in Redmine and should often switch between them.
You will always see which project you work with.
You can always use tools from sidebar as well.
- Header color changing depends on project name you work with
- Favicon changing depends on project name you work with
- Header locking to the top of the browser, so it won’t disappear while scrolling
- Sidebar and task theme locking, so it won't disappear while scrolling
- Change left days representation to datetime in a task
- Choosing all history or only messages to show in the task
- Write customer project names in the array: CUSTOMER_PROJECT_NAMES