§
Posted: 2018-01-16
Edited: 2018-01-16

Options button does not work

Options button does not work.
im on chrome latest version as of this post
tampermonkey latest version as of this post
and your script latest version as of this post

clicking the options button doesnt do anything at all.

also about batch converting the png format to vobsubs subtitle edit doesnt seem to recognize the files?could you help me out please

§

Google Chrome 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit) Tampermonkey 4.5 Netflix - subtitle downloader 2.2.0

Can't reproduce. It could be that something blocks GM_config from being loaded. Could you open console (ctrl+shift+j) and see if there's any error when you click on options button?

In Subtitle Edit: File -> Open -> select .xml file from downloaded .zip.

§

yes im getting alot of errors (Failed to load resource:/ichnaea/log net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT)

as for subtitle edit,that's for converting them one at a time right?what about the batch conversion?

thanks for the quick reply :smile:

§

I get those errors too but they're not from my script. I meant if there is any new error when you click Options.

Just read the description.

§

turns out its my adblocker,sorry to bother you.

i did follow the steps in the description but its doesnt seem to recognize the .xml files.

§
§

what version of subtitle edit do you use?alsi do you keep the episodes in .zip files or do you extract each episode to its own folder?

§

3.5.4 and yes, I extract it.

§

thank you soooo much!!

i didnt know 3.5.4 was out,and checking for updates said i was on the latest version.now it works perfectly!

thank you :)

§
Posted: 2019-01-02

Options isn't working for me in Firefox. I disabled ABP and Privacy Badger and checked that Firefox's own blocking wasn't doing anything. Console says:

TypeError: selectionTarget.value.substring is not a function base64coder.js:18:23 TypeError: frame.contentDocument is null ExtensionContent.jsm:1288:15

§
Posted: 2019-01-04

Those errors are not from my script. I can reproduce the problem but have no idea nor intention of fixing it. Version 3.0.0 will have no options and won't modify subs in any way.

Sign in to post a reply.