Once Greasemonkey is installed, and Firefox restarted, click the Install button above
Takes only minutes to install. Seconds to uninstall.
How To Use
- Press the new "Habbabreak Options" item on the main menu (next to "Invite Craig To Speak") to open the options window. Press "Help" for help!
- Add people to, and remove people from, the "People To Hide" list.
- You can select to minimise comments to a small preview rather than completely hide them. This allows you to scroll past quickly whilst reading the first line so you can decide to read it all. Click the avatar to open the full comment.
- Press the "Disable" button to turn Habbabreak on and off, allowing you to quickly view comments by those on your "People To Hide" list.
- A menu tooltip quickly reminds you who is on your "People To Hide" list.
What You're Saying About Habbabreak
Anon "A real loser tool for the inadequate!"
Ba'al Zevul "Habbabreak – the season ticket for your train of thought."
Ben-American Fascist Flechette "just Habbabreak me. Many have……"
Bleb "One to remember – thanks Alfrend."
Clark "Useful for avoiding personal abuse."
DoNNyDarKo "I’ve got Habbabreak and it works a treat"
Dreoilin "Many thanks!"
Fedup "You have saved a bundle for me on mouses, the scroll wheels kept packing up."
Fred "You have created a weapon."
Habbabkuk (La vita è bella)! "Try Habbabreak if it all gets too much."
John Goss "It’s got rid of that irritating itch in an unmentionable place and life is so much better."
Mary "Since Habbabreak came into existence people can end up talking to themselves."
Nevermind "Just joined the habbabreak club"
————·´`·.¸¸.¸¸.··.¸¸Node "I love the concept of Habbabreak."
Potlurk "Habbabreak really improves the threads."
Sofia Kibo Noh "IT REALLY REALLY WORKS! …AND IT’S SO KIND TO MY HANDS!!!"
This is free and unencumbered software released into the public domain.
In jurisdictions that recognize copyright laws, the author or authors of this software dedicate any and all copyright interest in the software to the public domain. We make this dedication for the benefit of the public at large and to the detriment of our heirs and successors. We intend this dedication to be an overt act of relinquishment in perpetuity of all present and future rights to this software under copyright law.