JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-11-14

Not searching?

As of yesterday, Panda Crazy isn't searching for hits as often any more. It searches fine and behaves normally if I am watching it and have on the top of my screen. But as soon as it is under another window, even when it's still in it's own window, it's not functioning properly any more. It was on for 6 hours and had only searched things 100 times yesterday. Any ideas on what I need to change? It's been set up the same since the beginning at this point and this issue started yesterday. Thank you for any help.

§
Posted: 2019-11-14

I'm having the same problem. It keeps saying that panda crazy is not focused even when its maximized in its own window. It seems to be a lot slower with everything too, not just searches. For example there's HITs that remain in the queue watch 5-10 seconds after I've done them, when the view should be refreshed every second or less. Also, I do a lot of work for one particular requester, and am usually able to accept a lot of their HITs everyday, but yesterday i couldn't snag any. It seems there's some talk on Reddit about it too. https://www.reddit.com/r/mturk/comments/dw37x2/pandacrazybug/

Sign in to post a reply.