Pandora Freemium

Download button. Hide advertisements panel. Block audio advertisements. Search buttons. Enable copying lyrics & track info. Extend play automatically. Show current track info on window title.

< Feedback on Pandora Freemium

Review: OK - script works, but could use improvement

§
Posted: 2014-06-16
Songs Download Twice

I am using Windows 8.1, Google Chrome 35. I automatically download every song that gets played. If an Ad gets played then it downloads the previous song. I am also downloading album covers are well.

Is there a way to not download the previous song and album cover twice, that you know of?

A part from this, loving it.

Cheers
ifuguAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-06-16
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I didn't know it was doing that. It's a bug. I'll take a look and try to fix it soon. Thanks for reporting it!
ifuguAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-06-17
Hi Tony, I think I've fixed the problem. Get the latest version and let me know how it goes. The change should prevent any song from being automatically downloaded a second time in your listening session. Thanks.
§
Posted: 2014-06-18
I have tried this and the first ad that came on, the song did not download the previous song again. I will keep checking this and see it this has completely fixed the issue.
Thanks heaps for your quick response and resolution.
ifuguAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-06-18
No problem. Thanks for reporting your results.

Sign in to post a reply.