YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Feedback on YouTube Player Controls

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2023-01-16

I've been using this script for a while and it's helped, but now the cog is missing and I cant change my settings, the fix in the comments did nothing. Shame since the userscript is still being updated, but I cant even use it. I'm on Opera GX.

CostasAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-01-16

I am sorry about this issue with Opera GX. I did not know that the script is not working on this browser. It seems that not only the cog is not showing but the script does not work at all with Opera GX. I need to investigate the problem with this particular browser.

CostasAuthor
§
Posted: 2023-01-23

I updated the script. I hope it works properly for Opera. Let me know for problems.

§
Posted: 2023-01-24

unfortunately, i still do not see a cog, checked to see if me having it on theatre mode was the cause and i could not see it on default either.

§
Posted: 2023-01-28

i see it now on opera, thank you for fixing it up!

§
Posted: 2023-02-01

not sure if you updated your script but the cog is now gone again. I will keep my rating as good but i wanted to make you aware of it.

§
Posted: 2023-02-03

1.33 Not working anymore, tried with Waterfox, Firefox and Brave.
No videofill or stretch.

Sign in to post a reply.