YouTube Player Controls

Adds features to YouTube player page: fill window with video, stretch, float video, set HD 4K 8K resolution, hide annotations and ads, click skip ads, click show more, loop, replay a video segment, pause at start/end, zoom and pan video.

< Feedback on YouTube Player Controls

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2022-05-14

Quick Fix for this script.

It seems like this script needs an update to work with the new Youtube interface, so if you can't see the script's icon anymore here's a quick fix for you. Just go to these lines and replace them by EXACTLY these ones:

Line 67:
#ytpc_options_popup {direction:ltr; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:235px; box-shadow:0px 0px 6px 2px gray; font-size:11px; color:black; background:white; padding:5px; border-radius:5px; z-index:10;}\

Line 80:
#gridtube_title_container {position:relative; top:5px; right:5px;}\

Line 484:
var pp = docsearch("//ytd-watch-metadata").snapshotItem(0);

§
Posted: 2022-05-14

Small correction for Line 67:

#ytpc_options_popup {direction:ltr; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; width:235px; box-shadow:0px 0px 6px 2px gray; font-size:11px; color:black; background:white; padding:5px; border-radius:5px; z-index:1000;}\

NOTE:
For me some features are not working properly like "Click Show More" and "Float Video" but I didn't needed those anyway, most of the other ones I've tested seems to work fine.

§
Posted: 2022-05-15

Thank you

Sign in to post a reply.