Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Autoscans streams for drops and enters the loot in background.

< Feedback on Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Question/comment

mytzuskyAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-12-09

v2 is here! One tab, background autolooting.

As promised this will only use 1 tab.
Also shows actual timers :) and autoloots in background.

Have fun and don't forget to check your inventory :D

§
Posted: 2015-12-09

That's awesome!, keep up the good work.
Thanks.

§
Posted: 2015-12-10
Edited: 2015-12-10

Hey! First at all, thanks for your work! I think I have some problem tho, the script seems to be working fine, all the timers are working, but im not recieving any loot, 2 hs since the script updated and I only got 2 drops, I don't think is very bad luck but some issue with the script or mine. I tryed with TM in chrome and with GM in firefox but with no luck. Can I get some support please?
Thanks for your work again!
Edit: I downgrade to the previeus version and is working fine, but it would be nice to make it work in the 1 tab only version :S

mytzuskyAuthor
§

Are we sure that was not bad luck ? Some detailed help:
1. If the Countdown label becomes 'Entry submitted! Rescaning timer...' this should mean you've entered the contest.
2. You could check (manually by entering a contest) to see your bonus tickets. If it's 50 it means the script is working.
3. Check in the dev console (F12) in Network tab, entries called 'enterlootdrop' should appear right after the countdown reaches 00:00. Steps here: http://s1.postimg.org/ogaypuorz/entry_steps.png
4. If still doesn't work, you can go to Console tab, and copy paste me the logs from there, it would help to wait few minutes after a countdown becomes 00:00, and then copy the entire log. Paste it to me on email kapaky@gmail.com
5. As you said, v1 was doing a great job too, so use that if no luck.

§

Hi, really love this update, just have the same problem as Pepper023. I left it running all night but didn't get any drops.

I checked and I do have 50 tickets, but after ~8 hours and 0 drops?

mytzuskyAuthor
§

Please also check step 3, and tell me if the Response there is success. I'll investigate this, it's strange because for me is working perfectly for few days straight.

§

Yes there is a success on every enterlootdrop

mytzuskyAuthor
§

That's exactly the same thing as clicking the Enter loot button. I will try to increase the time to wait after the loot drops, now is 2 seconds. maybe we enter too fast. I'll post an update later today.

§

Yep, just checked it out, same here. I have some friends that had it working at first try, no problems. Its wired.

mytzuskyAuthor
§

Just a dumb question but I have to ask. You are sure the items number (or notifications number) is not increasing, you may receive a item you already have and if you look at the pictures it will seem like you didn't get any, but actually the item will be marked as x2 or whatever. Btw, thanks for checking guys.

§

Same thing is happening to me. The script is running, the tickets keep increasing but i dont get any drops, not even duplicates.

mytzuskyAuthor
§

Added a version 2.01 with this small tweaks.

§

I'll try it now.
Edit. I didn't saw your 11:39 post. Yep the in the 2.0 ver. Im not getting any drop, im sure.

§

I got 2 drops so far, its seems like its working. Good job!

mytzuskyAuthor
§

Nice, one last question, can you go to time.is and tell me what's the difference between that and your clock. It should say your clock is 10 seconds behind or whatever.

§

Your clock is ahead 3.7 seconds.

mytzuskyAuthor
§

Yep thats the problem. If your computer is ahead with more than 2 seconds the script will enter the contest too early, before it starts. I'll add an update after I do some math on this :D The current 2.01 is not a guarantee work, it just allows a larger span (15 seconds).

§

This new update rocks!
Haven't experienced any trouble yet,
Thank ye! <3 no homo my friend

mytzuskyAuthor
§
This new update rocks!
Haven't experienced any trouble yet,
Thank ye! <3 no homo my friend

Thanks! not sure which update you refer to. 2.01 is just a messy fix, use 2.2 there I solved the local time synchronization with the vulcun server.

§

Yep mine works fine too now! great!

§
Posted: 2015-12-11

Thanks developer. work great for this version. just giving some opinion.. is it possible if u add 1 tab that directed to our inventory page in vulcun.. so that every 30 min the page will refresh.. so we can knew what item we get during 30 min period of looting..

§

Your just my hero
Works perfectly for me, great job !

mytzuskyAuthor
§
Thanks developer. work great for this version. just giving some opinion.. is it possible if u add 1 tab that directed to our inventory page in vulcun.. so that every 30 min the page will refresh.. so we can knew what item we get during 30 min period of looting..

I don't think thats a good idea, because if I understood you right, I could only see items received in last 30 minutes. I usually clear the 'new items' before I start it and in the morning I have a clear list of the items got over night for example. Will add a feature sometimes to show you exactly the winnings history, but it's not that simple and I don't have enough time atm.

§
Posted: 2015-12-12
Edited: 2015-12-12

Working great! Would be awesome to have a python version adapted using an HTML parser, so it could run on a VPS. Have any idea if it's possible somehow? I'll most definitely take a look on this in the following weeks, but having some initial clues could help as I'm not really an expert. Might be a nice learning exercise for me right now :)

§

Oh, btw. Running for some time now, and not even a single full item obtained with partials or a completed album. Just a few vulcun keys which drops me more common partials. Famas Dijinn is the only one to drop the 4th part, though it won't drop any 3rd part. This shit surely feels fishy, man.

§
Oh, btw. Running for some time now, and not even a single full item obtained with partials or a completed album. Just a few vulcun keys which drops me more common partials. Famas Dijinn is the only one to drop the 4th part, though it won't drop any 3rd part. This shit surely feels fishy, man.

Yeah, it feels very fishy, I mean, if we would do the process "legally" we would't even have the 1/100 of items that we have.
This are my items right now, I just reach 7 days. Tell me if you guys have the same items or at least very similar ones
http://i.imgur.com/fMs7GKZ.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/kJV0SCy.png?1
I didn't complete any album yet, and with a friend that have like me 7 days in this, is missing the same stickers that I am.
I have to say that even if all the drop stuff is kind of a scam, I already win 3 things in the jackpot valuated in around $5 and I did receive them in steam

mytzuskyAuthor
§

Same for me, I have 3 parts for many items, none combined so far. You can imagine they have to control it, otherwise they would go simply broke. Many people combined skins so it's possible. That's the beauty with the script, you don't lose a thing, not even time. Let us know when you first get something. Also use my Jackpot autoclicker, got few cheap skins for free.

Working great! Would be awesome to have a python version adapted using an HTML parser, so it could run on a VPS. Have any idea if it's possible somehow? I'll most definitely take a look on this in the following weeks, but having some initial clues could help as I'm not really an expert. Might be a nice learning exercise for me right now :)

0 experience with python. Also I've tried to run it in AWS machine but for some reason the free ones go at 100% CPU when left idle, so the VM freezes. Also the network might be bad, although v1 was much heavier than v2 of the script. Will try with v2 too. Good luck guys.

§
Edited: 2015-12-12
0 experience with python. Also I've tried to run it in AWS machine but for some reason the free ones go at 100% CPU when left idle, so the VM freezes. Also the network might be bad, although v1 was much heavier than v2 of the script. Will try with v2 too. Good luck guys.

I see. It was a machine with only a CLI terminal, right? Is there a text-only browser which supports JS available, or you went with nodejs? I suspect the script is working around with too many requests to the server to retrieve information, and that might cause the VM freezes? Or maybe these text browsers might parse markup too often. Not familiar with nodejs though... So I'm not sure :(
I know some basic python, but might be enough to think of something like this with your script as inspiration. If I get anything to work, I'll update!
And again, great work man!
Good luck to everyone. :smiley:

§
Posted: 2015-12-15

Hello Mihai, great work with this script. I don't know if im the only one but I'm having a small problem, when I go to 'https://vulcun.com/user/lobby#page-live' to start running it the page starts refreshing nonstop on its own. Any idea what could be causing this problem? I tried reinstalling the script and it didn't work.

§

Great Work, already got my first skin using that ;) !
And its good to collect stuff to dischant next month for fast level up :)

§

Seems to be working fine now, and I didn't do anything to fix it. The problem will remain a mystery to all of us forever and ever, Amén.

mytzuskyAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-12-16

The script will refresh on its own if it doesn't receive the timer from the vulcun, basically if the streams are all in Starting status for more than 15 seconds... Couldn't say why it happens, probably slow network issues.

§
Posted: 2015-12-21

Hello,

sometimes when the script reloads the page i land on https://vulcun.com/user/lobby#page-lobby and not on the live stream. It only happens when i run my browser for longer then 10 hrs.
Then i manually reload the Live page but the script didnt run then, i have to close the site and open it again.
Someone else has this?

§
Posted: 2015-12-31
Edited: 2015-12-31

Hi, I used the script for almost a month now and have no mayor problems, just the one relationed with the pc clock that I already commented and was solved. Now, for the last 2 or 3 days when the script refreshes the page it redirects to this page: https://vulcun.com/user/lobby# showing the Fantasy section instead of the streams page, so I have to manually refresh it to keep the script working. Is a know issue or im the only one having this issue?

Edit: I think I found the problem, I have the tendency to click in the "Items" tab instead of just step the mouse in it and then go to the "my items" tab, so when you click in the "items" tab, the url changes and then refreshes that url. Anyways, my bad, happy new year everyone :)

Sign in to post a reply.