Fanfiction.net Unwanted Result Filter

Make up for how limited Fanfiction.net's result filtering is

< Feedback on Fanfiction.net Unwanted Result Filter

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016-10-03

20.000 Story IDs max.?

I have added 20.000 Story IDs ... and now, i can't add more IDs, because the Configure Window dissapears permanend.

ssokolowAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-10-04

That definitely shouldn't be happening. I have to prepare for appointments over the next couple of days but I'll try to replicate the bug ASAP.

Once I've confirmed that it's the number of entries and not some quirk of what you actually put in, I'll switch to some other solution, like allowing you to specify the URL to a text file which I retrieve using GM_xmlhttpRequest.

(I was actually considering doing that anyway since it would allow me to automate the process of getting updated story ID lists into the copy I use.)

ssokolowAuthor
§

Oh, just so you know, that Chrome icon is incorrect. I've got uMatrix randomizing my User-Agent string to make browser fingerprinting more difficult.

§

i have the Script reinstalled and reduced the Number of the IDs. Now it works correct again. Now i'm not sure, that this was a script Problem, a Firefox Problem or a Problem with the List of my IDs.

I use an Firefox-Addon (Multi Links Plus 3.6.6) and Excel, to capture the Story IDs.

Sign in to post a reply.