You will need to install a user script manager extension to install this script.
Enhancements for the entire Page:
1. Removes text with a strike-through applied to it.
Enhancements for "All Corrections" view:
1. Expands the view to a larger size, tested primarily for 1920x1080 and below.
2. Removes text with a strike-through applied to it. (Fixes popup dictionaries, such as for J>E)
3. Removes "No correction needed" green-text messages.
4. Removes 'corrections' which are letter for letter, the exact same, as your original entry by replacing them with a "-" symbol for better clarity. Will keep duplicate corrections that are the same.
5. Removes empty 'corrections' that have no corrections, which slightly broke the viewer.
6. Removes all unnecessary spacing, compacting corrections together.
7. Reinserts comment icons, especially when they wouldn't appear if you were 'perfectly correct'.
8. Inserts a grey background for corrected sentences, differentiating them from the written entry.
A) Please use the "Feedback" tab above, or
B) Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this script is helpful, please consider supporting me and development. Thank you very much!
Donate with Paypal