Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Enlarged preview of arts and manga on mouse hovering. Extended history for non-premium users. Auto-Pagination on Following and Users pages. Click on image preview to open original art in new tab, or MMB-click to open art illustration page, Alt+LMB-click to add art to bookmarks, Ctrl+LMB-click for saving originals of artworks. The names of the authors you are already subscribed to are highlighted with green. Settings can be changed in proper menu.

< Feedback on Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-09-25

Script no longer works except on bookmarks page

I noticed the script just updated to 1.38.2 on Monday, but I'm not getting any previews anywhere anymore except on my list of bookmarks. This is happening on Chrome and Firefox.

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-09-26

@TNCheese It is not because of 1.38.2 version, it because another update of pixiv page layout (https://greasyfork.org/uk/forum/discussion/63718/x). Nonetheless, thanks for the feedback, I'll try to fix it as soon, as possible.

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-09-26

@TNCheese hotfix for all main pages 1.39 (I forgot how to get on https://www.pixiv.net/bookmarkdetail.php to check if it works there. Does this site section still exists in any way? If so - let me know, I'll fix it there too)_

§
Posted: 2019-09-27

Thanks for the hotfix.

You get to a bookmarkdetail page by clicking the little blue box with a heart under a picture in search results or your bookmark list. The previews work on bookmarkdetail for the artist's other works and the recommendations, but not the thumbnail of the work itself at the top (though I don't know if it was supposed to work for that thumbnail in the first place).

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-09-27

@TNCheese Ok, I've found it. Yes, I decided that if artwork is already in bookmarks(or if you have saw its preview before you got on this page), there is no need for extra code for previewing it on details page. So, bookmark info page works as planned. Thanks for the information)

Sign in to post a reply.