Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-08-18
Edited: 2019-08-18

Turkmaster 2019

Luckily, Turkmaster continued to work fine for me right up until the Firefox version 68.0. Now nothing I try will make it scroll through my list of requesters. I know everyone moved to newer options, but doggone, this did the job so well, without all the extra confusion. Is there ANYTHING I can do to make this thing work again?

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-08-18

What exactly is the issue? I just tried and scrolling through the list seemed fine. Also which script loader are you using? I tried with Tampermonkey.

§
Posted: 2019-08-25

@DonovanM said: What exactly is the issue? I just tried and scrolling through the list seemed fine. Also which script loader are you using? I tried with Tampermonkey.

I am using Tampermonkey, with current version of Firefox. Something happened when Firefox upgraded to 68.0, and it stopped working. I'm currently at version 68.0.2 now. I tried disabling different things (i.e. blockers, virus detectors) to see if it would start up again. I'm not sure what to try.

§
Posted: 2020-10-23

Да, популярный свободный браузер, который работает на движке тоже подходит для игр и может работать даже лучше чем известные системы. И после обновления сайт PlayFortuna https://ru-play-fortuna-online.club работает отлично, от посещения вы получаете массу удовольствия.

Sign in to post a reply.