Add YouTube Video Progress

Adds a progress bars (or dots) at bottom of video, a progress text which includes video quality and subtitle indicators, and a chapter title box on the YouTube video page.

< Feedback on Add YouTube Video Progress

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-05-03
Edited: 2018-06-14

What to change to change text font (foreground) color for dark theme?

I already found out how to change the border and background color -

line 34: b.style.cssText = "border:1px solid #eee;border-radius:4px;padding:2px 5px;background:#111;";

but how can I change the text color to light grey (#eee) or white (#fff) for the material dark theme (currently it is a blueish grey) ??

jcunewsAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-05-03

Text color is specified using the color rule.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/color

Refer to that MDN documents for other styles or other things related to web page.

§
Posted: 2018-05-04
Edited: 2019-04-08

Thank you, I added color:#eee; before 'border'

b.style.cssText = "margin-left:1ex;border:1px solid #eee;color:#eee;border-radius:4px;padding:2px;background:#111;text-align:center;font-size:9pt";

§
Posted: 2019-04-08

Can you please make a dark mode option using this line (33) so that I don't have manually to edit after each script update:

b.style.cssText = "margin-left:1ex;border:1px solid #eee;color:#eee;border-radius:4px;padding:2px;background:#111;text-align:center;font-size:9pt";

jcunewsAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-04-09

OK. I've updated the script to support the dark mode. The style for the video progress text will change automatically when the dark mode is toggled on or off.

§
Posted: 2019-04-15

Perfect, thank you very much! :)

Sign in to post a reply.