Markdown toolbar for USO

Select Markdown format by default, add help links, add toolbar formatting buttons for markdown

< Feedback on Markdown toolbar for USO

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016-12-29

Bug with GF

It work fine on USO but don't work at all here (GreasyFork).

I use Firefox.

Regards :)

wOxxOmAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-12-30

Try the updated version.

§

Thanks a lot it work fine !

A small request, could it be possible to make it compatible with Github ?

Regards :)

wOxxOmAuthor
§

GitHub has its own markdown toolbar in comments, and there are probably other userscripts/extensions specifically for GH, so I'm not planning on supporting it.

§
Posted: 2019-01-24

Ho, seems not working for Greasyfork... But ok for userstyles.org

darkredAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-09-06
Edited: 2020-09-07

Unfortunately, it doesn't work with the new GreasyFork layout.
It would be great if wOxxOm could make it work again!

§
Posted: 2020-09-07

:-)

§
Posted: 2021-01-10

Any new update for Greasyfork ?

darkredAuthor
§
Edited: 2021-01-10

I have posted a feature suggestion in the Greasyfork github repo: Suggestion: HTML/Markdown toolbar which you just bumped .

At some point in that issue I had wrongly written , that with just a few changes in the code, the script works ok in the new layout.
I quickly reverted my changes, as I found the script needs a lot more changes in order to work in the new layout.
In fact there are no longer similar parts between the old layout(now only in USO) and the new GF layout,
that's why it would be better if it was rewritten as a separate script, 'Markdown toolbar for GF'.

As far as I am concerned, I'll only post a new version only if I ever manage to make it full work with the new GF layout,
something which I doubt to manage anytime soon as I find it a very difficult task.

§

Ok...
Thanks for the reply!

Sign in to post a reply.