Direct download from Google Play

Adds APK-DL, APKPure, APKCombo, APKPremier, APKMirror and Evozi download buttons to Google Play Store when browsing apps.

< Feedback on Direct download from Google Play

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-11-21

Doesn't work with installed apps.

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-11-23

Hi, thank you for the report. I'm aware about the two bugs. For the first one, it's very difficult to solve, as there are 4 different UIs used by the Play Store, and two of them are not even written in HTML, but in a non standard language created over javascript. Moreover, the class names used by Google are randomized, so that is really hard to edit elements using scripts. The second should be easy to solve: I don't have a phone with Play Store, so I have no way to see how the interface of the site looks like if accessed from a Google account. Can you please help me fixing this? I just need you to send me a post with the internal HTML code of the install button on a page of an already installed app, as in this screenshot: Thanks!

§
Установлено
StephenPAuthor
§
Edited: 2018-11-23

Ok, maybe I found the error: the script looks for both the Install button and for the Whishlist button, but if the app is installed, the Whishlist button is not present. Also the price seems not to be reported in the page, as the app is already installed. Can you please check if in the html code you can find a meta element with the itemprop="price" property? If I'm right, the test build here below should enable the three buttons for the installed applications. They will only work for free apps, not for paid apps even if you purchased them. https://greasyfork.org/it/scripts/374716-direct-download-from-google-play-test-build If with this script the browser doesn't show an alert with the price, it means that the price is not reported.

§

test build: nothing changes

StephenPAuthor
§

Ok, so there should be some other things not working. Have you seen some errors reported in the console log inside the browser? The price alert didn't pop up, did it?

§
StephenPAuthor
§

Ok, at least I was right on that. But I've been so stupid that I wrote "price==0" instead of "price=0" to set the price as if it is zero... Update the test script and see if it works.

§

@StephenP написал: Ok, at least I was right on that. But I've been so stupid that I wrote "price==0" instead of "price=0" to set the price as if it is zero... Update the test script and see if it works.

Hooray! works! but button "installed"... and appeared alert for non-installed

§
Posted: 2018-11-24
Edited: 2018-11-24

Hi, I'm here to report this bug. And I found there's someone has already reported it. Thanks to both of you for everything you have done. Hope it will be fixed. If there's anything I can help, pls email me: cbtsjmh@126.com

§
Posted: 2018-11-24
Edited: 2018-11-24

@Legended : There's a temporarily way to download apk: logout your google account on the app page which you want to download, then reflash the page, and you will see the three buttons. :)

StephenPAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-11-26
Edited: 2018-11-26

I found a solution: check the 2.2.7 version of the test build, if it works also for you, i'll move the changes to the stable release of the script. The Install button isn't anymore divided (background on the left and label on the right), but is shown on the left of the downloade buttons.

§

@StephenP написал: Found a solution: check the 2.2.7 version, if it works also for you, i'll move the changes to the stable release of the script. The Install button isn't anymore divided (background on the left and label on the right), but is shown on the left of the downloade buttons. 2.2.7? where?

§

All works! thx! fix in future this pls.

StephenPAuthor
§

I'll try to! I think that here the problem is the length of the label of the wishlist button. Which language is that? Russian? I need to know so I can test how large should the buttons container be. If i set russian on Firefox and log in, it is shown correctly. Which browser are you using?

§

Yes, Russian, browser: Opera Developer 59.0.3147.0. You on the screenshot "add in wish list" is located under the buttons, I have it on the right.

StephenPAuthor
§

I see that. I installed the same version of Opera you have, installed TamperMonkey and I see exactly what you see. With Tampermonkey or Greasemonkey on Firefox, everything works correctly. Looking at the code of the page, the width of the content (App logo, name, description, buttons, etc.) should be the 100% of the white container in the background, so I really can't figure out how is it possible that the buttons fall outside that area.

§

Must be well Not in "hwKISe" class

Sign in to post a reply.