Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Enlarged preview of arts and manga on mouse hovering. Extended history for non-premium users. Auto-Pagination on Following and Users pages. Click on image preview to open original art in new tab, or MMB-click to open art illustration page, Alt+LMB-click to add art to bookmarks, Ctrl+LMB-click for saving originals of artworks. The names of the authors you are already subscribed to are highlighted with green. Settings can be changed in proper menu.

< Feedback on Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-09-28

Pixiv反馈

你好,关于p站的显示问题: (1)请问可以增加p站 自己主页中的动态标签内的缩略图显示功能吗 (2)关于多图的显示问题,我觉得弄成多个图片合并拼在一起的视觉效果会比较奇怪,如果设定成固定当前页面,然后通过滚轮来显示多图中的第几个图片会看起来比较舒服,左上角标个序号

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-09-29
Edited: 2018-09-29

Hello @"梦港清澈" 1 - Done, update to 1.19.2 2 - Not quite sure I've fully understood you(Google translate not perfect). Do you want to load few images of the manga when you hover the cursor (3-5) and load another images only if scrolling inside the preview took place? And to assign a serial number to each image in the upper left corner?

(It would be great if you somehow managed to write into english...)

§
Posted: 2018-09-30

Thank you for your work, but It's strange that the function doesn't work after the update

§
Edited: 2018-09-30

About the problem of the appearance position of the magnified image, I feel that it is not reasonable to pop up from the position of link. I often see a problem that I can only see a part of the magnified image and need to scroll my page again to make it appear in the middle. I think you can set the position Fixed and it is more convenient to pop it in the middle of the screen all the time. Also is the situation of a long strip of multi-image , it is better to set the alignment in the middle of the column in our computer interfaces.

§
Edited: 2018-09-30

On the other hand, I find that the feature of saving originals with Ctrl + LMB-click works well but how can I avoid opening a new page while download the picture.It just does't look comfortable or fluent

§

1 - I think I did not explain clearly at the beginning,I mean the dynamic tab page of my own homepage. URL:https://www.pixiv.net/stacc?mode=unify; Please see my screenshot:

2 - About the multi-image problem, I just realize the advantage of your original design when the number of the images included in the link is over ten or even thirty while I usually encounter no more than five pictures before.So I think your original design is great and you don't have to change this time :D

NightLancerXAuthor
§

@"梦港清澈" Thanks for the english, I hope it wasn't too inconvenient to you.. 1 - done, update to 1.19.3

2 - Ahah XD. I've done preview gallery for manga especially because of large image packs. This feature was so comfortable for me in Pixiv++, so I made big efforts(as I'm not so experienced site designer) to reproduce it as best.

but how can I avoid opening a new page while download the picture.

Within a user-script - practically nohow(afaik)... If this would be a separate web-extension, not user-script — then it would be possible. But that option lay beyond my current skills. The problem that original image is located on the different server (i[%].pximg.net) than main pixiv server (pixiv.net), and security policy named "CORS" forbids to directly accessing other then current domain content without appropriate permissions on that domain. So I need to initiate a standard browser download-by-link-click scenario which suggests opening a new url, thus opening a new tab on needed domain(i.pximg.net) and request parameters(which can't be changed, I've tried XD).

So I think your original design is great and you don't have to change this time :D

Glad to hear that :]

§
Edited: 2018-10-01

About the update, I tried it in the morning and the new feature is great. But I find that multi-images will only show one picture in the dynamic tab page

§
Posted: 2018-10-01
Edited: 2018-10-07

... security policy named "CORS" forbids to directly accessing other then current domain content without appropriate permissions on that domain.

CORS can be solved in userscript by @grant GM_xmlhttpRequest (in Tampermonkey need another meta @connect)

Here is the example code in my userscript

§
Posted: 2018-10-07

May I ask about the multi-images problem in the dynamic tab page , can it be fixed?

NightLancerXAuthor
§

@"梦港清澈" Yes, it can be. This week I worked on "GM_xmlhttpRequest" information given to me by FlandreKawaii, and updated script to 1.20 few minutes ago. Now there is no need in second script, and artworks saving is processed within the same page(without opening a new page, as you asked). I shall fix multi-images preview on that page a little later today, or during next week.

@FlandreKawaii Thanks for your help! I've mentioned you into release changelog and next to yours modified code, is it suitable for you?

§

@NightLancerX No problem ;)

NightLancerXAuthor
§

@"梦港清澈" Check out 1.21!)

§
Posted: 2018-10-09

Thank you for your patience and your work is very great. More importantly, congratulate you on learning and practicing more interesting skill, I am very happy for you! :)

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-10-13

@"梦港清澈" You welcome) I was looking through script making cosmetic fixes and noticed that followed artist coloring was broken... I had to learn "MutationObservers" this week to fix that(and there were a lot of bugs during the coding process), but now all works(and at least, now I know how it works XD).

Sign in to post a reply.