Brofist.io Hack 2018

My Best Hack for brofist.io 2018 works on 2PA

< Feedback on Brofist.io Hack 2018

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-08-06

I can't join??

I enabled the hack then was not able to join 2 player adventure. I disabled to hack then joined and then re-enabled to hack only to find it wasn't there until i reloaded and couldn't join again.

Arthur132Author
§
Posted: 2018-08-11

Try to copy the code i put (press first line then hold ctrl and shift and put last line) and put in console. B)

Arthur132Author
§
Posted: 2018-08-11

i ill put a code to delete the start time of start on 2PA that dont need to copy and put in console...

§
Posted: 2018-08-13
Edited: 2018-08-22

Ok so i copied the whole thing and pasted it into console and the black/gray box showed up but none of the buttons did anything even when I switched cheats to true. Also Im not sure if this helps but it said there were 14 errors when i put it into console.

§
Posted: 2018-10-04

@"TheGoldenAppler 465" said: I enabled the hack then was not able to join 2 player adventure. I disabled to hack then joined and then re-enabled to hack only to find it wasn't there until i reloaded and couldn't join again.

@"TheGoldenAppler 465" said: Ok so i copied the whole thing and pasted it into console and the black/gray box showed up but none of the buttons did anything even when I switched cheats to true. Also Im not sure if this helps but it said there were 14 errors when i put it into console.

@"TheGoldenAppler 465" I too have tried to use it, but I have to disengage the script, too. I recently got Tampermonkey on my dad's computer and I tried it out, and I had the same thing happen to me. I'm not calling him out, I'm just saying that maybe there is a bug in it that won't let us join.

§
Posted: 2018-10-04

Yeah I'm still waiting like 2 months later -_-

Sign in to post a reply.