[TS] deviantART Download Link

Toggle ability to redirect to image file. Adds "Download" button on illustration page if missing. Show's if available download image is max-size. Adds copy button for fav.me and other meta-data. Removes open in new tab.

< Feedback on [TS] deviantART Download Link

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-07-03
Edited: 2018-07-24

Not Working after DeviantART update

Hi there! This is a FANTASTIC script, and I've been enjoying it so much. It has become indispensible for my workload of collecting images. However, after DeviantART's recent update, where they now put the usernames AFTER the website URL, this wonderful script no longer works.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could either update the script or direct me how to update it myself; specifically, how to get it to react to the new URL system.

Thanks so much in advance and I hope to hear from you soon!

§
Posted: 2018-07-10

I don't know if it fixes everything, but I got it to work again by changing the regex in line 344. The line is now:

if (!document.URL.match(/\.deviantart\.com\/(.)*\/(#\/)?art/i)) return;

@hgdfhdfgh написал: I don't know if it fixes everything, but I got it to work again by changing the regex in line 344. The line is now:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! Urgh, it (changing adresses) was so bad, that i paniked as i don't know who. Well, i found another option (https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/4713-eza-s-image-glutton), however some algoritms in it made me cry. Once again THANK YOU!! Works so far. [sighs] When all this occurs (i mean in general everywhere), what to do, us, never even beginning to understand all this coding...

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-07-23

@hgdfhdfgh said: I don't know if it fixes everything, but I got it to work again by changing the regex in line 344. The line is now:

Thank you

§
Posted: 2018-07-24

Thank you for quickly fixing the issue. It seems to work as it should now. Thank you SO VERY MUCH! I will now change the rating to Good, so you can keep a great score, as you deserve it. Thanks again!

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-09-21

Thank you. It was hgdfhdfgh that fixed it.

I do not work on my scripts anymore due to RL issues. I had wanted to get back, but it keeps being put on hold. I do hope someone else picks them up.

But considering, I've been working on Userscripts for around 8 years, I think I gave it a good run.

Sign in to post a reply.