[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Feedback on [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-07-11
Edited: 2018-07-19

Merged captcha Solution (update: 19-07-2018)

19-07-2018: This file adds 582 pages of captchas to the old one.

I will regularly check for other user's solution that are posted, merge them with my data and upload it here.

If other users including WestleyM merge each others data and post it regularly, we can reach the "master solution" more quickly I think.

§
Posted: 2018-07-16
Edited: 2018-07-16

This new file adds about 240-240 pages of captcha to Big-Boss-x's list which has all the previous lists. From now on importing new list will replace your current one. So if your current list is smaller than mine then feel free to import it. But if it is bigger than mine then upload your current list so none of us have to solve the same captchas aagin.

By bigger I meant how many pages of captcha it adds to Big-Boss-x's list not the size of your list. As @WestleyM said in this thread https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/40242/ that the size of file is not important.

§
Edited: 2018-07-16

My thoughts after new update (No longer valid. See WestleyM's comment below) As I mentioned above the newly updated script will replace your current solution while importing. This adds problem to how we submit our lists in future. So for example you imported the list I uploaded today and person "y" also did the same. After you both working on my current list, you both submitted the lists within a few hours. I saw your new lists and wanted to work on that. But which one should I work on? No matter who's list I choose, I will sure to miss some(or majority) of other person's work.

So to solve the issue I think we can either stop merging each other lists, work alone and we will be waiting for author to merge our lists in regular basis. This will add many duplicate captchas because we will be solving the same catchas individually. Though it will not be a problem because the author will eliminate duplicate entries but all of us will waste our time doing those same captchas.

Or we can coordinate our work. For example, After seeing my list '"y" decides to work on that and he will tell everyone not to do anything with the list until he publishes his solution.

I don't know if any of these will work. @WestleyM should look into this asap.

WestleyMAuthor
§

Importing a new list will replace current solutions only on a case-by-case basis. What I mean by this is that if for example you currently have these solutions: bird, blue, 7 : imageURI1 hand, right, 3 : imageURI2 boy, black hair, 5 : imageURI3

And the list you are importing has these: girl, blue hair, 3 : imageURI4 emoticon, ice cream, 6 : imageURI5 boy, black hair, 5 : imageURI6

After importing, the new list will be: bird, blue, 7 : imageURI1 hand, right, 3 : imageURI2 girl, blue hair, 3 : imageURI4 emoticon, ice cream, 6 : imageURI5 boy, black hair, 5 : imageURI6

Existing solutions will ONLY be replaced when there is a conflict in the saved values between what you already have stored, and what the imported list has.

In short, merging the list yourself as you were doing before will result in a list nearly identical to how it would have been pre-update.

In the next few days I'll push an update out which will merge these conflicting solutions, similar to how multiple images can match a single word. The list after that update will then be: bird, blue, 7 : imageURI1 hand, right, 3 : imageURI2 girl, blue hair, 3 : imageURI4 emoticon, ice cream, 6 : imageURI5 boy, black hair, 5 : imageURI3, imageURI6

§

@WestleyM said: Importing a new list will replace current solutions only on a case-by-case basis. What I mean by this is that if for example you currently have these solutions: bird, blue, 7 : imageURI1 hand, right, 3 : imageURI2 boy, black hair, 5 : imageURI3

And the list you are importing has these: girl, blue hair, 3 : imageURI4 emoticon, ice cream, 6 : imageURI5 boy, black hair, 5 : imageURI6

After importing, the new list will be: bird, blue, 7 : imageURI1 hand, right, 3 : imageURI2 girl, blue hair, 3 : imageURI4 emoticon, ice cream, 6 : imageURI5 boy, black hair, 5 : imageURI6

Existing solutions will ONLY be replaced when there is a conflict in the saved values between what you already have stored, and what the imported list has.

In short, merging the list yourself as you were doing before will result in a list nearly identical to how it would have been pre-update.

In the next few days I'll push an update out which will merge these conflicting solutions, similar to how multiple images can match a single word. The list after that update will then be: bird, blue, 7 : imageURI1 hand, right, 3 : imageURI2 girl, blue hair, 3 : imageURI4 emoticon, ice cream, 6 : imageURI5 boy, black hair, 5 : imageURI3, imageURI6

Understood. Thanks for quick reply.

§
Posted: 2018-07-17

@gukha hi bro, I ask WestleyM for the best solution list and he recommend you, can you share your latest solution list please? Also, Looking forward for the new update

§
Posted: 2018-07-18
Edited: 2018-07-18

@"Yama Tsukami" said:

@gukha hi bro, I ask WestleyM for the best solution list and he recommend you, can you share your latest solution list please? Also, Looking forward for the new update

It is in the 2nd comment of this thread. here is the direct linkhttps://greasyfork.org/en/forum/uploads/editor/zp/ro71gu4chlbn.txt. I will delete the 2nd comment after a few days and post new updates on first comment to avoid confusion.

§
Posted: 2018-07-18

@gukha thanks bro. i hope it will always updated as i check this thread everyday

§
Posted: 2018-07-19

@"Yama Tsukami" said:

@gukha thanks bro. i hope it will always updated as i check this thread everyday

I'm really happy to know that.

§
Posted: 2018-07-22

@gukha said:

@"Yama Tsukami" said:

I'm really happy to know that.

hhmm i think importing is kinda pointless for now gukha, I finally encounter arm muscle 4 which is already solved in your solution list but unfortunately it didnt auto select the arm musle 4 at all

or probably the captcha itself is getting different,

lets just wait for westlyW's next update

§
Posted: 2018-07-23
Edited: 2018-07-23

@"Yama Tsukami" said:

hhmm i think importing is kinda pointless for now gukha, I finally encounter arm muscle 4 which is already solved in your solution list but unfortunately it didnt auto select the arm musle 4 at all

or probably the captcha itself is getting different,

lets just wait for westlyW's next update

I have noticed similar thing. Today's solution won't work tomorrow. Maybe they are slightly changing image/image link everyday, probably both. If they keep doing that WestlyM would have to come up with machine learning to fight it :D

§
Posted: 2018-08-25

it was definitely just random chance, but it just auto solved one for me. I think this might confirm the "random" link changes, if only there was a way to record the links to find a pattern

Sign in to post a reply.