The West Duel Warner

Warns if somebody is in duel range.

< Feedback on The West Duel Warner

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-04-22

Upgrade ideas

I think you could add a couple of improvements, not too complex when coding. For example that the script is not working if you're dead, it would be a global if it checks if the character is dead or not, and if it is still the code. Another thing would be a selector within the script, in which you can choose to remove the sound and / or put in a message for longer or repeat it X times. How about?

Mr. PerseusAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-23

Hey Halcon Those are great ideas! I will implement them and I have some more ideas as well which I want to add to the script. Unfortunately I won‘t have much time this week, but I will do the work in the next few weeks.

Mr. PerseusAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-28

Hey Halcon I just updated the script and implemented most of your requested features and more. I also added an updater so you don't have to update it manually in future releases anymore. Cheers, Perseus

§
Posted: 2018-05-03

@"Mr. Perseus" dijo: Hey Halcon I just updated the script and implemented most of your requested features and more. I also added an updater so you don't have to update it manually in future releases anymore. Cheers, Perseus

Great

Sign in to post a reply.