[TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Development has halted until I have more time. Pixiv uses async page loading, which broke some aspects of this script. Ultimate Pixiv Script: Direct Links, Auto-Paging, Preview, IQDB/Danbooru, Filter/Sort using Bookmark,views,rating,total score. | Safe Search | plus more. Works best with "Pixiv++ Manga Viewer" and "Generic Image Viewer". 自動ページング|ポケベル|ロード次ページ|フィルター|並べ替え|注文|ダイレクトリンク

< Feedback on [TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-25

Nothing works/appears on bookmark new illust page

Yesterday it worked so well, I don't understand what happened. Tried on a different browser and the same thing happens. Hope you can take a look when you can and...

Merry Christmas! :D

§

What's strange is that it works fine for the same illustrations when viewing the pixiv homepage (when logged in), i.e., the section New Work: Following

§

Looks like that page now works the same way as the search (which was broken by those design changes a while ago), which means that pixiv++ is quite a bit more useless now.

§
Posted: 2018-02-12

Yeah, the whole addon is mostly broken at this point. Hopefully TimidScript is able to continue development on it, but I understand hes got other things going on and whatnot.

What worries me is the day Pixiv Translation Plus stops working.

§
Posted: 2018-02-18

It's strange but the personal bookmarks page (pixiv.net/bookmark.php*) works really well, the metadata, thumbs, etc are fetched perfectly. I would try to change the script so whatever subroutine works on this page would be called when on the bookmark new illust...

§
Posted: 2018-02-19

now even that isn't working for me anymore

§
Posted: 2018-02-19

Nonsensical layout change yet again, lol. line 457 metadata.account = doc.querySelector(".tab-feed").href.replace(/.+\/stacc\//, ""); is not working. Change to: metadata.account = doc.querySelector("ul.tabs > li > a[href*='/stacc/']").href.replace(/.+\/stacc\//, "");

Looks like they changed something else, 'cos ankpixiv fail to found images. Meh.

§
Posted: 2018-02-21
Edited: 2018-02-21

Welp... guess that means this is dead then? Nice while it lasted. Anyone got any good recommendations for a new script to use?

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-04-27

Hi,

I am sorry, I have not been able to work on this or any other project. There are personal issues in RL that are taking priority and I do not know when I can or if I will come back to developing this. I will hide the broken scripts until I get time to work on it.

§
Posted: 2018-04-28

Timid, hope everything will work out and you'll give this a look when you can. Best of luck with what you have to solve IRL

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-05-11

Thank you for the kind words and understanding.

§
Posted: 2018-05-25

not working in illust page

Sign in to post a reply.