JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-02-09

HIT not propagating properly

After the most recent update, The friendly name, title, reward amount, etc are not filling themselves out after adding a new job.

§

I'm having trouble not seeing the panda/once buttons anymore after the most recent update last night.

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
After the most recent update, The friendly name, title, reward amount, etc are not filling themselves out after adding a new job.

0.6.2 update should fill in the details again after mturk changed things last night. I just tested it by adding a job from Panda Crazy and buttons from mturk.

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
I'm having trouble not seeing the panda/once buttons anymore after the most recent update last night.

Yes mturk changed how they displayed the description and requester name at the top of the hit page which caused the script not to be able to find where the buttons should go. I only fixed the most important stuff last night before I went to sleep. I'll fix the helper script sometime today but they have everything so crowded up there now for the buttons.

§

Thanks. Looking forward to that ?
I can’t find a donation button anywhere here. Do you have one?

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-02-10

I accept amazon gift cards to my email address: johnnyrs@allbyjohn.com
That can help a lot. I don't have a paypal account so that's the only way.

Sign in to post a reply.