JR Mturk Panda Crazy Helper

A script add on for Panda Crazy sending commands to main script.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy Helper

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-01-18

Buttons no longer on Hit Notifier?

I love that we get buttons for hits not available on the Mturk site now with the latest update, but they no longer show on Hit Notifier like they used to. I downgraded to 3.5 and they show up on Hit Notifier, but of course, not the site if a link is clicked from Hit Scraper or Hit Forker. I honestly appreciate all the time you've put into helping with this script and even hate asking, but of course, I will...can we have both or isn't it possible?

§

omg now they are there! So sorry :blush:

JohnnyRSAuthor
§

Last update I made a few changes with when it adds the buttons and remembers the last hit url. This change made it not wait as long as it should so sometimes it will work correctly and other times it may not depending on the slowness of the net. I'll make a few changes. Will try to make it work for new hits also. Right now it doesn't add buttons to any new hits on Hit Notifier.

§
Posted: 2018-02-18
Last update I made a few changes with when it adds the buttons and remembers the last hit url. This change made it not wait as long as it should so sometimes it will work correctly and other times it may not depending on the slowness of the net.

Having some problems with this, the button showed twice for two hits that were not there and now it won't load no matter what I do. This is on the worker site. Works everytime for Catcher but I like PC much better. Is there any way to fix this?

Sign in to post a reply.